Mario Mario

It is better than my first game. The main things that bother me are that jumping in to the side of something causes the player to freeze. The player should probably slowly slide downwards. Also, blocks are not breakable like in the original mario. As others have mentioned, after finishing the game it causes flash to freeze and then lockup firefox.

It is good to hear constructive feedback and newgrounds is a good place to beta test your skills. Unfortunately, if you want to be a flash game developer, you will need have thick skin because many people will be useless ass holes. However, being a developer can be very rewarding at times.

Junkyard Tower Junkyard Tower

Might as well use the mouse instead of space bar. Most of the user interface uses the mouse anyways. Is the water sound from minecraft? Also it kinda sucks to start over after misplacing one car. D:

Swindler Swindler

I have always enjoyed nitrome's games. Love the pixel art.

Bullet Maze Bullet Maze

This would have blown my mind....

..like 5 years ago. Today is seems mediocre at best.

Orchestrated Death II Orchestrated Death II

I don't get it

I'm clicking the wrench over and over. It is random. Click slug, click wrench, get hint, click the wrench again, leave negative comment. Am I meant to click the house instead?

OzMafioso responds:

Glad you decided to give me a 0 before asking what to do. Right click and choose download walkthrough.

Stark Tower Defense TD Stark Tower Defense TD

Yay iron man!

The rounded, white corners are dumb. Otherwise, the game is easy but should entertain the young-lings.

Sni[p]r 3: Apocalypse Sni[p]r 3: Apocalypse

I like the idea

I was inspired by your first side view sniper game STD and went ahead and made my own. Mine combines a dress-up up element and has a little bit of a different system in place.

Pictogrid Pictogrid

Tunez

Jamming tune selection.

:Snail: :Snail:

no a very fun game

I think if the contest was about the slowest game ever you would of won. I didn't have the patience to hold the right arrow key so i used my anti-virus Buddha to hold down the key but missed the ending when I returned. :( 3/10 for effort though.

PixelRey responds:

So why am I being punished for your laziness?

Truck Launch Maniac Truck Launch Maniac

Good

I liked the music loops. The game was average but distance games have an addictive element, so it would probably be fun for 5-10 minutes.